Resources and Client Forms
For your convenience, we provide common forms online. Print and fill them out at home and save yourself time when you visit us.
What to know before an Irlen Filter Appointment
- Basic introductory information that describes the goals and methods of Irlen Filter screening
Eye doctor verification
- Contact information for your optometrist
Acceptable contacts for Irlen tinting
- A list of Irlen authorized contact lens makers
Contact lens certification form
- Required for those who choose to get Irlen filtered contact lenses
Irlen Screening Training Application
- For professionals interested in becoming certified to perform Irlen filter screenings.
Do I have Dyslexia or Irlen Syndrome
- Provides guidance to help determine whether one or the other is present.
Cornell University Research
- Dr. Adam K. Anderson of Cornell University and the Human Neuroscience Institute weighs in on the effectiveness of the Irlen Method.
Summary of Irlen Method Research
- Lengthy summary that defines Irlen Syndrome and summarizes the science behind the Irlen Method. Contains an extensive research bibliography.
Android Apps for Learners with Dyslexia
- List of helpful Android apps I recommend to learners with dyslexia.
iPad Apps for Learners with Dyslexia
- List of helpful iPad apps I recommend to learners with dyslexia.
A Word about Blue Blockers
Here's a short video of a conversation I had with Helen Irlen concerning Blue Blockers that many of my clients are using. They're not for everyone, and it's important that proper testing and diagnosis is made before using Blue Blockers.